1. To pass with or without modification the annual accounts and annual
budget estimates prepared by the Principal.
2. To make appointment of teachers subject to the provisions of the Act.
3. To make appointment of non-teaching staff, other than inferior
staff within the budget provision against sanctioned posts.
4. On the application being recommended or forwarded by the
principal, grant all kinds of leave except casual and quarantine
leave, which will be granted by the Secretary.
5. To constitute selection committee/committees for appointment of
various categories of staff excluding supporting staff.
6. To be responsible for compliance with orders and directions of the
7. To be responsible for the enforcement and observance of the laws
and directions of the University.
8. To consider, examine and sanction all proposals of scheme for
improvement and expansion of the College.
9. To exercise general supervision over all financial and
administrative matters relating to the college
Developed & Maintained By : Gen Next Information Technology