Sariya College Suriya
Railway Station:Hazaribagh Road
Life membership fee will be Rs.2500 from now
The primary objectives of the associations can be briefly stated as follows:
1. To promote fellowship and to establish , renew, and maintain contact among old students, old teachers, non-teaching staff of the Sariya College Suriya.
2. To arrange and organize Lectures, Debates, Discussions, Seminars & Excursions.
3. To promote and encourage Literary and Cultural activities and Social Services.
4. To carry on the advancement of education in any form.
5. To provide financial and medical relief for the poor and needy students, scholars or old pupils.
6. To help aged, sick, helpless persons connected or associated with Sariya College Suriya. To raise funds and to collect donations and subscriptions for the purpose of the society.
7. To initiate or assist in initiation of any activities that may directly or indirectly be beneficial to the college and to the students, staff, ex-students, in upholding the tradition of excellence of the Sariya College Suriya.
8. To regularly maintain & update a register of ex-students and of the former teachers of the college.
Membership is open to all persons who have studied for a minimum of one year in the Sariya College Suriya, without any distinction of caste colour, religion, or nationality.
There are 4 categories of members:
• Ordinary Member : Annual subscription of Rs.200/- in addition to Rs.25/- to be paid onetime during the time of enrolment.
• Associate Member : Husband of the ordinary member maybe co-opted as associate member. Such member is charged at the same rate as his wife.
• Life Member : Any ordinary member or associate member paying a sum of Rs.750/- + Rs.25/- is elected as a life member.
• Honorary Member : Governing Body may invite any person whom it thinks fit to become an honorary member for such duration as the Governing Body may decide<
The Members of the Governing Body 2018-2019
New Member Registration
|The Members of the Governing Body 2020-2021
| Dr. Santosh Kumar Lal
| Chief Patron, Principal
| Sri Munna Prasad Kushwaha
|President, Govt. Teacher
| Sri Saurav Agarwal(C.A.)
| Sri Ranjit Kumar Mandal
|Treasurer, Social Worker
| Sri Kishun Prasad Kushwaha
| Sri Devasheesh Badal
| Sri Binod Kumar Mandal
|Member, Social Worker