असतो मा सद्गमय तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय मृत्यो: माSSS Feedback Anti Ragging RTI AISHE Online Fee Collection
1. Presence in both external and internal examination are essential.
2. Pass marks 40% will be calculated after adding marks of both internal (Mid Semester) and external (End Semester) examination with effect from session 2022-26.
3. A student who has absent from a Mid-Semester/Internal Examination due to illness or for some other valid reason shall approach the teacher concerned for makeup test immediately on return to class. The request should be supported with a medical certificate issue by a registered medical practitioner/affidavit.
4. If a student fails in end Semester Examination, then there will be no re-exam. Its marks will be carrying forwarded. Examinee will appear only in External papers.
5. Advancement to the next Semester shall be permitted only with a maximum of two backlog Papers/ Subjects from the preceding semester. However, the student shall be allowed to appear at the sixth semester examination only if he/she has cleared all the papers/subject upto the 3rd semester. If a student has backlog papers in 4th & 5th semester and cleared the 6th semester, the result of the candidate (who has passed the 6th semester examination but not passed the lower semester examinations) shall be declared as NCL (Not Completed Lower semester examinations). Such candidates shall be eligible for the degree only after completion of all the lower semester examinations within the stipulated maximum time period. Such candidate shall be admitted to the Degree of the year in which he/she has finally cleared all the papers, but the name of such student shall not be incorporated in the merit list.
The student’s performance shall be examined by the staff in-charge of extension activities along with the Head of the respective department and a senior member of the Department on the following parameters:
The above activities shall be conducted outside the regular working hours of the college. The marks shall be sent to the controller of Examination before the commencement of the final semester examinations.
Each semester result shall be declared in terms of grades. The score card of each semester shall comprise paper wise number of credits, %of marks, letter grade, grade point and SGPA. A ten point grading system which is based on the actual absolute marks scored as described below shall be adopted:
|Marks %||Letter Grade||Grade Point|
|90-100||O (outstanding)||10||80<90||A+( Excellent)||09|
|70<80||A (Very Good)||08||60<70||B+(Good)||07|
|50<60||B (Above Average )||06|
Developed & Maintained By : Gen Next Information Technology